~ Fair and softly goes far ~ is a quote by Cervantes, but since 2011 it’s also the name of this inspirational blog on design & lifestyle.
More than anything *fasgf* is a feeling, a way of life. It’s an intention to live consciously and honor beauty inside and out: a fair dream in a pastel universe. On this blog I highlight fair brands, green choices and social design. I believe conscious choices are beautiful choices.
I have a passion for design and art, papergoods, photography and all other things that make up the silver lining of life. I find it difficult to sum up who I am in a fixed quantity of words. I have philosophical tendencies but try to keep it simple. I believe happiness can be found in the little things.
Other things about me include the following (in a random order):
- I hate labels and name tags
- I’m a night person
- I enjoy making bananabread
- I practice yoga
- I used to play the violin
- I have a magazine addiction favorites include Anthology, Lula and Rika a.o.
- I’ve never been to America (but would like to go)
- I was born in 1977
- I rarely wear high heels
- I believe there is infinitely more between heaven and earth
For more spiritual infused inspiration check out my Tumblr account DHARMA.